Urine Drug Testing
Urine Testing (Lab Based and Instant)
Urine Drug Tests are one of the most common, and they can provide quick and affordable results. They can prove to be a great method for Businesses, DOT, Schools, Courts, and Social Services. Test Smartly Labs offers accurate results on Instant Screens in just minutes and Lab-Based Test results within 1-2 days.
You can count on us following intricate collection procedures as we work to maintain a strict chain-of-custody to ensure legally-admissible results every time. Our staff is aware people try to cheat, and work to minimize these situations. For test subjects at an increased risk of tampering, we also offer Observed Collections.
5-Panel Urine Test
Five-panel urine tests can prove helpful in revealing use of some of the most common substances. It provides a good overview of potential issues and can detect:
- THC (Marijuana)
10-Panel Urine Test
For a more complete overview, the 10-panel urine test can provide a broader spectrum of use. This is helpful when testing for prescription drug use. The following are typically tested:
- Everything from the 5-panel test
- Methaqualone *
- Propoxyphene *
Synthetic drugs are still pretty new, and they can be harder to detect. It’s important to note that 5-panel and 10-panel tests won’t detect synthetic drug use. Call today, and we can discuss options if you suspect synthetic drug use in your test subject.
Urine Testing Procedures
We follow a precise procedure with every urine test we perform:
- Subject’s urine is contained in a secure cup and sealed with tamper-resistant tape
- Sample sent to testing lab for screening
- Any non-negative result will be isolated and confirmed with with further testing
- If a test shows Negative for all tested Drug Metabolites, it’s a Negative Test
- If not, further testing occurs, and a MRO is engaged
- Testing abnormalities such as temperature irregularities are required by the Department of Transportation to be followed-up with a supervised test where the subject is directly observed. This is also an option for Workplace or Personal Testing