Proof of Immunization Testing
Many organizations require proof of immunization from schools to workplaces and more.
Oftentimes people know they’ve been immunized but cannot track down the paperwork to prove it.
Test Smartly Labs is here to help you definitively:
- Prove you’ve been immunized
- Avoid getting immunized multiple times for the same disease
What are Blood Titers?
Also known as a “blood titer,” this blood Immunization Testing can determine if you’ve already built an immunity to a disease, either through previous vaccination or having already had the disease. Positive titers mean you’re immune to a disease.
Healthcare Worker Immunity Panel (Titers)
Healthcare workers often require a standard panel run to prove immunizations. Our panel includes:
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibodies, IgG
- Varicella-Zoster Antibodies, IgM
- MMR Titers (Antibody Immunity) Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Rubeola
To schedule your titer test to prove immunity, contact us today.