Health Risk Assessments
You want your employees see a doctor on a regular basis and get their labs done. As an employer, there are steps you can take to lead them toward a healthier path.
Your encouragement as a boss has more impact than you may realize!
In addition to offering preventive health screenings, spreading awareness of the benefits of health risk assessments and increases the chances of them being performed!
A Look at Health Risk Assessments (HRAs)
Nurses often begin the visit with an assessment. However, even without a medical professional’s involvement, there are various ways to run your own assessment. A health risk assessment is relatively straightforward – it allows for awareness of what conditions you may be at risk for.
Don’t remain ignorant of what your body is trying to tell you. Even your family medical history can offer critical cluesl. Many diseases can be prevented when caught early, and it helps when you know what to look for. That’s where an HRA comes in.
Components of a Health Risk Assessment
Test Smartly Labs can help your team implement wellness strategies. Following are areas we can help your employees explore:
- The basics: your age, gender, height, weight
- Your lifestyle: do you exercise, smoke, drink, eat well
- Lab results: blood pressure, cholesterol, prediabetes, blood work
- Personal & family medical history: your own history of disease and family members’ (if known)
- Attitudes and emotions: are you willing to change?